Monday, May 4, 2009

"Why are you doing this?" "Some people just grow apart."

I'm feeling a lot of different things right now so you get an arrangement of quotes.

Love,

Jessy Bell.

-1-

But you're just a boy and you don't understand what it's like to love a girl. Someday, you'll wish you were a better man.

-2-

It's not very hard to make me smile and I wish that there was a way I could let you know, I'm happiest when I'm with you.

-3-

I sink into the lyrics with a sigh. The music, at least for a little while, fills a sweet sort of ache. When one song is done, another takes its place. An endless stream of comfort and distraction to help me for a while.

-4-

"I'm sorry." "No you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be doing this."

-5-

Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.

-6-

There's always that one person, no matter how long it's been or how badly they've treated you, if they say "I love you", you will always say it back. (Is this a repeat? Sorry if it is.)

-7-

All those girls who were too cool to talk to, they'll be waiting in line out back.

-8-

Here's my philosophy on dating: it's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, you know, turns you on... and it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment