Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today, I hate not getting to see you.

I miss you. Whenever something funny happens, I want to tell you.
Sometimes you meet somebody and you know that whatever you did before it must have been right, cause nothing you've done could be too bad or have gone too far wrong since it led you to this person.
Sunsets were never so bright and the skies never so blue. You opened up into my arms and we laughed as I held you.
What do you want to do before you die?" 
"I want to marry you."*
You are hope and change and things worth fighting for. This is all your story and your story isn't over.
She dealt the cards and got all hearts. She folded and said, "I don't deal with love."
It's amazing to know you exist.
Being broken hearted is like having broken ribs. On the outside it looks like nothing is wrong, but every breath hurts.
I traced our names in the fogged up window and watched them fade away, just like we did.
I'll never let you go.
I’m so in love, every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy.
Part of me wanted to confront him and demand to know everything. While I was lying in bed, I had imagined what I would say. But I knew myself too well to think I would actually follow through with it.
There is no "we" in summer. Only "u" and "me". 
Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet.
"What do you really want?" I asked him impatiently. "You, I want you." he replied. I wasn't buying it. I turned to walk away, when he stopped me. "I want that part of you, that gets excited when you hear the ice cream truck. The part that cries when old people die in movies. The part that cares much more than what she wears. The part where she can totally be herself. The part that when I look at her, I only see her. The part where she could never give up a stuffed animal, 'cause she'll feel bad for it. The part where she wants me too. That's what I really want."
Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes.
Don't feel bad. Its not like I cried myself to sleep that night. Of course I didn't feel abandoned and hurt. And if it seemed like my world was falling apart, it surely wasn't. Because its not like I care all that much for you anyways.
If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Oh sure, it seems obvious now, but you'd be amazed at how many people don't think of it when it's relevant. Seriously, just punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.
Too much of you is never enough.
I love those hugs, the ones where he picks me up off the ground and when he swings me around for a while, and then gently sets me down and kisses me on the top of my head. Yeah, I like those ones.
Now that summers over and it turns into the fall, it seems as though I lost you. I don't mean anything at all. Yet somehow now I don't miss a thing; you were just another summer fling.
Scream me a love song.
Maybe I like you because you're a lot like me. or well, you're a lot like me but then in a better way. Plus, you're everything I'm not. you're just like me, but then a thousand times better.
Here's to the nights where the sand is your seat, the waves kiss your feet, your friends outnumber the stars, and even the chilliest of nights are still warmer than the cold one in your hand.
One day your name just didn't make me smile.
Girls get jealous, it's normal. When boys get jealous, lucky the girl he loves, you know why? Only few boys know how to be loyal.
If we're always looking in the rear view mirror it's hard to keep our eyes on the road ahead.
I feel like I need everyone else more than they need me.
You think you know your possibilities and then someone comes into your life and all of the sudden, there's so many more.
"I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee at the f***** deli without hearing or seeing me.'"-Lady GaGa
She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.
I may not have the prettiest face for you to look at or the skinniest waist for you to hold but I do have the biggest heart to love you with.
Just like Barbie, always smiling, even if she doesn't want to.
I regret burning that bridge every day of my life.
I'm sorry if I made you cry, I'm sorry if tears fell from your eyes; that wasn't what I intended to do. Just remember that all the tears that fell from your eyes, fell from mine too.

1 comment:

  1. "What do you really want?" I asked him impatiently. "You, I want you." he replied. I wasn't buying it. I turned to walk away, when he stopped me. "I want that part of you, that gets excited when you hear the ice cream truck. The part that cries when old people die in movies. The part that cares much more than what she wears. The part where she can totally be herself. The part that when I look at her, I only see her. The part where she could never give up a stuffed animal, 'cause she'll feel bad for it. The part where she wants me too. That's what I really want."

    I've been searching for this since i saw it on someones blog, but i can't find whoever wrote this in the first place. Is it from a book maybe? Do you have any clue?

    Love, Jenny ~

    ReplyDelete