Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today, I hate how I'm ALWAYS waiting for you.

Don't go. Please stay. Don't you remember? You said forever.

True friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient, it's about being there when it's not.

Maybe I need some rehab or maybe just need some sleep.

They call me heart breaker.

Welcome to Broken Hearted Airlines. Thank you for crashing and burning with us tonight.

Ain't got no money in my pocket but I'm already here.

It's a sad feeling to expect the worst from the people who mean the most.

Maybe it's the only way we can finally stand on our own. You know, to hurt each other so much that we have no choice.

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.

Never look down on somebody unless you're helping them up.

At the end of the day, you either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together.

Before I knew you, I was like a completely different person. Not even a person, really. I had seen what love could do to people, and it was hurt and sadness. Alone was better. And then, suddenly there was you, and you knew me. You saw me, and it was this thing. You make me feel safe and warm. So, I get it now. I finally get love, I really do.

Look at me with those cinematic eyes.

The truly painful goodbyes are the ones never said, never explained.

Doors get so much louder when you're trying to sneak out.

I remember everything.

One of the most important things in life to learn is that promises can be broken as quickly as they were made.

I believe the most difficult situation you can ever be faced with is deciding whether you should just move on or hold on a little tighter. Move on and maybe you'll lose a chance at the best thing that could have ever happened, or hold on and have the possibility of one day being the biggest disaster created.

I'll admit it, you weren't worth it.

People who don't know what they're doing shouldn't stand in front of the people who do.

It's funny how we always find ourselves running back to the ones we swore we'd leave behind. There is always this kind of magic thing. Keeps us turning around.

I hope you cry.

I think its absolutely heartbreaking how, some days, I don't even laugh.

The funny thing about words is that people say so many of them that you forget which ones you said first, which ones you repeated, which ones you meant, and which ones just came out.

Someday, someone is going to thank you for letting me go.

You walk around like you're okay. Maybe you're not, at least not today. The sun's not shining, but there's no rain. This feeling of missing you is driving me insane.

Everyone gets great ideas in the shower, but only a few will step out, dry off, and make them happen. Live inspired.

A people free to choose will always choose peace.

Are you being safe in life? Because I worry about you a whole awful lot.

The struggle of doing what you love far outweighs the comfort of settling for anything less.

A woman's heart should be so hidden in God, a boy needs to seek God to find her.

You decide every moment of every day who you are, what you stand for, and what you believe in.
He said "I didn't mean to break your heart," and before he could finish she replied with "I didn't mean to fall in love either, but we all make mistakes."

Hi Everyone! It's Jessica... As you probably guessed considering Susel isn't with us anymore]: There was no fighting or big break up... We just realized that this meant more to me than to her. It was kind of a blessing in disguise though because Susel will have a lot going on for her next year. We talked a little about setting her up with her own blog but that's still pending. Of course, she'll always be my quote-buddy and one of my best friends but she won't be my partner anymore.
I'm sorry this has taken so long... I went to camp this past week and I had so much fun! The people were amazing and we all grew religiously and morally:] I missed my quotes though.
Count on an update next Wednesday... A special love quote one because it will be celebrating my boy's and my ninth month mark:]
Some big things are coming for this blog, hopefully. I'm trying to get some flyers out in local boutiques and shoe stores and we're looking for some sponsors. So keep your fingers crossed!
You should leave a comment by clicking on the title of the post (Today, I hate how I'm ALWAYS waiting for you.) and scroll down. The comments let me know that there's someone out there reading... Maybe.
Thank you all very much for giving me encouragement to do this.
Love, Jessica:]

1 comment:

  1. who wrote Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain."

    ReplyDelete