Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today, I realized who matters.

Treat everyone with kindness, even those that stab you in the back. Not because they're nice, but because you are.
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
Whenever something funny happens, I want to text you and tell you about it. Then I remember. You don't care anymore.
All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.
I love when someone remembers something I told them a long time ago.
Women always worry about the things men forget. Men always worry about the things women remember.
I need you now. I don't know why but every now and then in my life, for no reason at all, I need you.
You may see me struggle but you will never see me fall.
There's a difference with being two faced and not liking someone but respecting them.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

1 comment:

  1. IM REALLY MAD! WHERE ARE ALL THE QUOTES):

    ReplyDelete