Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today, I decided I missed this.

The most painful, and worst possible types of goodbyes, are the ones that are never said, or never even explained.
Don't believe the guy who tells you he loves you but believe the one who shows you that he does.
When you walk away from something and there's no gravitational pull, you know you're doing the right thing.
Smile beautifully. Smile big. Smile confidently. That way everyone thinks you’ve got all kinds of secret things going on and that keeps  them wanting more. And when they want  more, you’re automatically interesting.
Two persons will not be together for so long if they cannot forgive each other's little failures.
If a relationship doesn't make you a better person, you're in the wrong one.
Things change. Things happen. Things you can't even imagine when you are so young and full of hope.
I'm changing. I don't know exactly how yet but I'm so excited to find out.
It was cold. Your hands were shaking, and I stepped in front of you just to wrap my arms around you as I said, "Let’s pretend winter isn’t here."  As you buried your head on my shoulder, you said, "Let’s pretend the snow isn’t the only thing falling fast."
No matter what your relationship status is, everyone has someone in the world they'd marry tomorrow if asked by them today.
Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go.

2 comments:

  1. finally you made another one.
    im always checking if theres a new post
    i love this websitee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IS GOING ONN?!!
    I need these quote
    this websitee AMAZINGG x 1000000
    (thats alot) c'mon jessica
    i knoww you can post more amazing quotes
    & amazing picturess!!
    Can't wait till the next post is up!!
    -your number one fann.

    ReplyDelete