Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today I'm living on four hours of sleep.

Take my hand and tell me its okay to be crazy.
They say good things take time but great things happen in the blink of an eye.
You need to realize he doesn't care and you could be with someone who does.
I'm changing. I don't exactly how yet but I'm excited.
I wish you were here but you're there and there doesn't know how lucky it is.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.  
With him, life was routine. Without him, life was unbearable.
Everyone knows it hurts to grow up.
If you love him set him free and if you have to stalk him he probably wasn't yours in the first place.
That's what I want someday.  You know, to be married forever to someone I'm madly in love with.
I don't blame you for being you but you can't blame me for hating it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey princesca! i noticed you've been offline for a month - please come back soon! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete