Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today is Amber's birthday:]

I guess you're just one of those people who are supposed to walk in my life, teach me a lesson, and walk out. 
Somethings are meant to be broken but I'm not one of them.
I've learned that you can't make someone love you. You can only stalk them until they panic and hope they give in.
I started out thinking I could handle this and then I fell in love.
Moving on is a process. You have to promise yourself you're ready to let go.
He looks at her and thinks, "The one who got away." She looks at him and thinks, "The one who let me go."
And who knows. Maybe one day we'll be perfect for each other.
When I think back, there were so many times when fate tried to force us together.
Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.
 
And tonight was the wrong night to realize this wasn't real.
 Orientation tomorrow. Yay... 2/10 comments until big post:] 
Comment goal for this post: 1 comment
Love, Jessy

1 comment: