Friday, August 13, 2010

Today, I bought some earrings.

I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that's all they do. They don't pull away. They don't look at your face; they don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it.
Stay mad as long as you can because once you're not mad anymore, it hurts. It hurts like hell and once it hurts that bad, you can't make yourself mad anymore.
I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I forgive them because I'm strong enough to understand that everyone makes mistakes.
 
Stay up all night with the stars, confess all the faith I had in you. 
When you love someone, you can't just be friends. It just doesn't work that way.
Sometimes you need to take a step back in life and think about what you want. Think about what you can live with and, more importantly, what you can't live without.
There’s no race, no religion, no class system, no color, no sexual orientation that makes us better than anyone else. We are all deserving of love.
  
In love, we all take risks, we all fall down, but you should never be scared to go a little further or a little crazier because in the end, the sweetest love is the one that made you lose control.
  
Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breath and love as much as you live.
  
We lose people we love because they are meant to love someone else. We lose them because we are destined to find somebody else. It is a simple fact that is sometimes hard to accept because we are too stupid to let go.
 
Went shopping today with my boyfriend, his sister and his mom today. One of the best days I had in awhile. I got new earrings:]
Love, Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment