Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today, my brother and I installed Sims 3

Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.
When you love someone you'd do anything for them. Even when you hate them, you'd still do anything for them. 
Before I knew you, I was like a completely different person. Not even a person, really. I had seen what love could do to people, and it was hurt and sadness. Alone was better. And then, suddenly there was you, and you knew me. You saw me, and it was this thing. You make me feel safe and warm. So, I get it now. I finally get love, I really do.
Don't just talk. Speak. Don't just hear. Listen. Don't just walk. Move.
This is what I feel when you kiss me.
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.
A person doesn't have to be perfect to be exactly what you need
The truth is, we were just two people who weren't supposed to fall in love, but did.
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano. All I know is I love you too much to walk away though. 
 I'm not afraid of getting hurt. 
^ That's me. 
One comment?

1 comment: