Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I hear people say, Baby, so sweet.

Sorry about the nonexistant updates. My computer was being... special.
Love,
Jessicaa.

~1~
Porque, nadie pueda discutir con amor.
(Because no one can argue with love.)

~2~
I wrote
him a note saying, "I wish you knew what it feels like to be obsessed." He wrote me back saying, "what if I do?" and he smiled.

~3~

You've got to dance 'til your dance through.

~4~

She said, do you remember me? I said, only ever memory.

~5~

"Why is your heart beating so fast?"

"I'm sitting next to a pretty girl."

~6~

I wonder how many times we'll say goodbye before we really leave.

~7~

One moment can change your mind, one look can change your heart, and one person can change your destiny.


~8~

I was leaning on you, lacing both our hands when i made up my mind that I wasn't going to give up on you, ever. I'm falling more in love with every single word you say.

~9~

"This is so cliche."

"What? Beauty and the beast?"

~10~

"You're just another teenage romantic."

"And you're point is...?"






No comments:

Post a Comment