Friday, April 24, 2009

"You look tired." "I'm a teenager. It's expected."

Hey everyone! This is my new blog! It'll just have quotes. I'll try to make it at least ten a day. I hope you comment because I want to know what you guys like!

Love always,
Jess. <3

~1~
"You've got a swagger, kid."
"Yeah but I know you're falling for it."

~2~

What if the guy you secretly love tells you that he has already found that special someone, that he wants to spend forever with? Would you be brave enough to ask him who it was? Or bear the pain inside, not knowing that it was you after all?

~3~

He looked at me and said, "Do you ever feel like you're working for something you're never going to get. You shoot and miss kind of deal like, no matter what you can't have it, but that makes you fight for it just a little bit more?" I looked at him, stared at him for a second and replied, "Everyday..."

~4~

It's amazing how every girl has that one guy that could call her up, at 3 in the morning, and say "lets hang out, I'm coming to get you" and she'll put aside whatever she's doing and say, "Give Me 10 Minutes"

~5~

She's got this subtle beauty where she knows what you're thinking but she doesn't let you know she's got you figured out

~6~

If this is what you want, I’m fine with that but please don’t ever come back, you had your chance.

~7~

Never bother a girl listening to her ipod. She wants to be alone, not bothered. She's in her own world, where the only thing going through her head is music. A world where worries don't exist. She's tuning the whole "real" world out.

~8~

I know we don't talk much, and sometimes we even walk right past each other without saying one word but then there's those times when our eyes meet and I know deep down, you're missing me as much as I’m missing you.

~9~

You change for two reasons; either you learn enough that you want to, or you've been hurt enough that you have to.

~10~

I saw you with her, & I actually smiled..I smiled cause I knew you were happy, & even though you have her now, she won't be around forever, but I will.





No comments:

Post a Comment