Sunday, April 26, 2009

Smile, life is good :]

~1~
"I like to hear the sound of your voice. It makes me feel safe."
"I like to hear the sound of you breathing."

~2~
So basically we're epic. We belong on pages of books together and on the sets of movies. We're something like a riot.

~3~
"Do the best friends ever end up together?"
"Nothing works out as planned."

~4~

Don't be afraid of the shadows. It only means that there's a light nearby.


~5~
You're the first guy I've been with since all that stuff went down with me and him. And honestly, I'm glad I waited this long, because I feel like now I'm really ready to be with you. And I feel like we both deserve this.

~6~
Happiness is when you get a first kiss. find a four leaf clover. recieve a love letter. wake up in a great mood. fall in love. see the sun shining. find you're new favorite band. realize what you've been missing. see someone you haven't seen in forever. have wonderful dreams. meet a new friend. read a fabulous book. find exactly what you're looking for - in the place that you least thought it would be.

~7~
Sometimes someone comes into your life that changes everything. Raises your standards, makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you. There's something about him that you can't put into words, and even though you're not even with him, you don't want to let him go.**

~8~
Here’s to starry nights and careless freedom, to glowing cheeks and laughter that heals you deep inside.


~9~
Midnight air, stars above. Your hand in mine, we're so in love. I can't imagine what the world could be, without you in my life, holding me.

~10~
Here's to the future because I'm done with the past.





No comments:

Post a Comment