Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today, I hate wondering how you are.

It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop at the end.
I've been driving along this road for too long, just trying to find my way back home.
It's crazy how you think you actually meant something to someone and they just turn around and prove you wrong.
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I have ever known.
I wish I hadn't cried.
Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
And you were wrong when you said I was beautiful, when you said I was perfect. Because when you love something, you have a weakness. Can't be perfect if you're weak. So I guess you were wrong about that too.
I know how it feels to be no the edge of your bed, your head buried in your hands, wishing everything would end.
You're a perfectly bound book written in ten different languages, all of them beautiful but none of that I understand. 
You walk around like you're okay. Maybe you're not, at least not today. The sun's not shining, but there is no rain. The feeling of missing you is driving me insane.
You get in the biggest fights with the people you care most about because those are the relationships you are willing to fight for.
Don't mind me. I'm just watching you two from the closet, wishing to be the friction in your jeans.
Do what you love and you will find someone who loves the same thing.
Do you know what perfection is? My first name with your last.
Excuse the absence, you're quite enduring.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Looking at photos of you still takes my breath away.
Why waste a perfectly good flower when you know he loves you not?
I am not young enough to know everything.
We all have good reasons for leaving.
My head is currently a horrible place to be.
You don't think I could love you but I could and I will and I do.
The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.
We sat back to back, trying to think each other's thoughts - pretending clairvoyance, when it only made sense that his whole mind would be full of me and mine would be full of him.
They say they`re done; she`s seeing someone new and he`s dating a friend. But you hear it in her voice and see it in his eyes: it`s not over, not yet.
When you have to do the right thing, you don't worry about what happens next. You just do it and you trust that doing the right thing will get you through somehow. You don't worry about dying because living with it is worse. 
You're all kinds of beautiful.
She's the type of girl who loves boys, but can’t say the right thing to make them love her back
Did you know that she hates it when she goes a whole day without speaking to you?
Go on, date her, and one day when you wake up and realize I was the only one for you, don't you dare come back to me. My arms are not going to be wide open and welcome whenever you please. I was once yours, but now I'm gone.
What do you think of when you hear the names Romeo & Juliet? I think of true love. Let’s make everyone think that when they hear you and me.
"So you believe in second chances now ?" he asked clarifying . "I believe, " i said , "in however many chances you need to get it right."
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
It's not what they call you, its what you answer to.
Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
An insult didn't have to be shouted at you to make you bleed; a vow didn't have to be whispered to make you believe it. Hold a thought in your head and that was enough to change the actions of anyone and anything that crossed your path.
And the world's got me dizzy again. You'd think after eighteen years I'd be used to the spin, but it only feels worse when I stay in one place so i'm always pacing around or walking away.
Sometimes we don't move on. It's kind of like if someone was to dig a huge hole in the street. The first few times, you would forget its there and fall into it and get pretty banged up, but as time goes on, you remember that its there and start reminding yourself to just 'walk around it'.
Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
Don't judge people by how they act when they know people are watching. Judge them by how they act when they think people aren't.
Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worst, returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within.
Love is when 12 people are calling your name and the only one you hear is him.
The best relationship is when you both know you're in love with each other yet you remain friends, where feelings grow stronger everyday.
I like when we sit next to each other and your leg fits perfectly against mine. I like when our feet bump and we don't apologize. I like this comfort. I like this closeness. I like you.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world... happiness isn't good enough for me. I demand euphoria.
And, maybe, someday you'll write me a song too. 
Beauty isn't from pretty face, but from pretty mind, pretty heart, and pretty soul.
You know what I want more than anything in the world right now? To talk to you, to be with you, this very instant. I want to sit across from you Indian style and look into your eyes and see for myself exactly how they change color in the light. I want to hold your hand in the palm of mine, and trace every line with my fingertips.
Knowing that someone's wrong for you doesn't change the way that you feel.
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
We can cure physical diesases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love.
I wish you knew how much this hurts. But then again, no, I don't. It would be too embarrassing to have you know that I cry at night, that I wish you were there, that I pretend I'm holding your hand, and that I relate all these sad songs to you.
And then i felt sad because i realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can't ever be fixed.
It's funny how when God takes away what you love most, he tends to take away the people you love most too.
I don't wanna be just friends. That's something I can't understand. I don't wanna be just friends. Not now, not ever. Those two words are bullets in my chest "just friends".
I can't help it. I can't help caring. I'm forced. I'm too weak to restrain myself from you. I can't help looking for you in a crowd. I can't help thinking of you in the middle of night, day, or anytime at all. I can't help wishing that you would love me. I can't help waiting until the moment we talk again. I can't help wanting to be more than just friends. I can't help the way I love you, although I wish I could. Sometimes I just wonder why I love you the way I do but I don't have a reason. I just simply fell in love with you.
It's one of those feelings. The ones where you get the good kind of goose bumps in 90 degree weather. You sit there thinking about him and you can't help but smile whenever you see him, he takes your breath away. You'd rather spend the rest of your life, sitting there with him than winning the lottery or becoming famous because, when you're with him, you have everything.
You can't deny it, things have changed. 
There will come a day when you will feel horrible and you'll want to give up on this life and everything else, when that day arrives save yourself some trouble and don't do a thing, just take a nap.
I looked at you today, and for the first time, you didn't look like the boy I fell in love with. You looked hard, cold. Like you changed after we broke up. I knew then, you weren't the one that changed, I was.
Sometimes, I wish that I was the weather; you'd bring me up in conversation forever.
I love it when a guy can hit on you, but in a cute way. Like he won't call you sexy or hot like a piece of meat. Instead, he tells you, "You know you're very pretty, right?" and then smiles and walks away - leaving you flabbergasted.
 To love and be loved, that is something I wish for.
There's some illogical part of me that still believes that if you want Superman to show up, first there's got to be someone worth saving.
I guess it's because I can't help but to remember everything. I mean you see somebody and you think about all they've ever said and done the good and the bad it all comes back to you, and it feels so right and hurts so bad all at once.
And without him, I didn't feel the simplicities in the world anymore. The sky was just the sky, and I was just a girl. And without him, neither seemed quite as exquisite and beautiful.
Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe they don't. But no matter what, they still happen.
The thing is, life is random. Sometimes it's tragic, and totally messed up. But there's one thing that makes all the drama and tears worthwhile. If you're lucky enough to find someone you love, who loves you back, it's a gift.
I will always love you, so go easy on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment