Friday, April 2, 2010

Today, I hate not knowing...

~Today is a perfect day for a perfect day.~
~I don't remember you looking any better but then again, I don't remember you.~
~We were all born beautiful. Its the things we do that make us ugly.~
~So I guess sometimes even the truth is a lie and forever runs out of time.~
~Music is enough for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for music.~
~The main reason a girl needs a daddy is so she can see that all boys aren't like the ones who hurt her.~
~Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says, "I'm possible."~
~Good things take time but great things happen in the blink of an eye.~
~I'm overly attracted and incredibly convinced.~
~I had forgotten what it felt like to find someone you couldn't get enough of.~
~We've rocked and we've rolled but we've never let go.~
~I've had time to think it over and all I can say is, "Come closer."
~Rock bottom is a solid place.~
~Just watch my wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you.~
~Go find someone else to ruin.~
~I think we should be just friends with sexual tension.~
~It's funny how when people say they love you you can't really feel it but when they say they don't love you anymore, you can feel every ounce of what was drain out of your being.~
~It's going to be heart wrenching but I'm ready for it.~
~There are things we don't want to happen but we have to accept, things we don't want to know but we have to learn, and people we can't live without that we have to let go.~
~It's time to start slapping people.~
~And I no longer have the desire to kiss you.~
~In the long run, we only hit what we aim at.~
~I often wonder if life is easier for other people.~
~You made the wrong choice.~
~Sometimes I want to dare you to call me Princess one more time because now I have someone who calls me Sweetie, Baby, and Honey. Sometimes I pray that you'll call me Princess one more time because Sweetie, Baby, and Honey don't even come close. ~
~Sometimes, even though you're having a good day,  you can't help but think back to the good old days.~
~One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter. ~
~Go ahead, leave me like you always do. I'm ready this time.~
~What you don't know can't hurt you. It's what you expect that screws you up.~
~She keeps blasting hateful music in the hopes of staying angry. The longer she's angry, the farther away the pain is.~

No comments:

Post a Comment