Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today, I hate feeling like this.

I don't want to see you anymore, I'm just not that strong. I love it when you're here, but I'm better when you're gone.
Go hard every play. You don’t want to leave anything behind and regret it years down the road that you didn’t give it all when you could have.
Don't ever stop dreaming. There is nothing wrong with wanting something more.
Please remember, no matter what you do, I will always believe in you.
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start.
I think it's stupid to break up with someone you love.
"When my sister was younger she came home from school one day and demanded I take her to the library so she could get books on sign language. I asked why? She told me there was a new kid at school who was deaf and she wanted to befriend him. Today I stood beside her at their wedding watching her sign 'I DO'."
Sometimes, despite all of the wishes and good intentions, fate just wins.
I don't know if life is greater than death but I know that love is greater than both.
I like being alone yet I don't like being lonely.
Here comes the feelings you'd thought you'd forgotten.
Faith is taking the first step before seeing the whole staircase.
When you walk away from something and feel no gravitational pull, you know you're doing the right thing.
He is not the reason why you're heart is still beating. Don't forget about the little people. Love, Oxygen.
He knew that it would take more than an apology to get you back. He'd have to conquer the world first. He's been trying ever since.
Maybe it fell apart for a reason. Maybe it fell apart to show us how in love we used to be. So we could start over again. 
Mistakes happen, that's life. The repetition of mistakes, that's stupidity.
Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories. But that doesn't make them any less filled with love.
But most of all, don't forget this. Don't forget that you deserve love, and nothing less. Never anything less.
Don't be afraid. It's only love.
The other day I woke up smiling. not because you were next to me, or because the smell of your hoodie made me melt, but because when we were young, you promised me one thing: you'd never leave me, and you didn't.
 The pain is too strong now. The tears linger on my face. I think it's best if I just go now.
Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated.
I'm just too young to die but too old to believe in promises.
You said you'd always love me until the day you die. I guess you found your murderer.
I don't want you to be better off without me.
The only thing harder than walking away is not looking back.
Like a scratched CD, her heart skipped a beat. 
I knew we weren't in love but no one will understand how much I miss that boy.
I'm placing all our pictures in these broken frames, to remind me never to fall in love again.
You want everything to be just like all the stories you read but you never write them.
To hell with my pride. Tonight I want to cry.
She closes her eyes as her make-up runs. He finally got the best of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment