Friday, April 23, 2010

Today, I hate not talking to you.

I understand feeling as small and insignificant as humanly possible and how it can actually ache in places you didn't know you had inside you. 
Sometimes, you can hope and wish for something to happen, when all of a sudden; one day, your wish is staring you right in the face and you realise, maybe its not what you really wanted after all.
 That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Love is a minefield; you take a step and get blown to pieces, and you put yourself back together, and stupidly take another step. I guess thats human nature; it hurts so much to be alone that we'd all rather blow-up than be single.
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like, and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
After a while, you learn the difference between holding a hand, and falling in love. You begin to learn that kisses don't always mean something, promises can be broken just as quickly as they are made, and goodbyes really are forever.
Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
I hope someday you realize what you're doing to me. Continually. Every single day.
The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad. You know, when sad tries to bite its lip and not cry and smile and go, 'No, I'm happy for you?' Thats when its really sad.
Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us; but the truth is, its not our loss, its theirs; for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.
Hang on when your heart's had enough.
After all we said, after all we shared, after all we loved, I still can't believe that you just threw me away, but you did.
The worst thing about being lied to is knowing that you weren't worth the truth.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met.

1 comment: