Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cause all I do is think of you.

one.
I often wish on stupid and pointless things but you, my dear, are not one of them.

two.
If you could open a door to anywhere, where would you go?

three.
We're so fairytale, it makes people sick.

four.
The butterflies in my stomach? They could bring me to my knees.

five.
There's that one person you will never get over, no matter how long it's been.

six.
Everybody hurts; you're not alone.

seven.
In a dresser drawer, there's a letter and its signed "forever yours."

eight.
I, myself, am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions.

nine.
You don't believe in forever, do you?

ten.
Our message is simple: where our music is welcome, we will play it loud. Where our music isn't welcome, we'll play it even louder.

eleven.
I hate the fact that you say you miss me but you do nothing about it.

twelve.
Everyone wants to be remembered for something but I just want to be remembered by you.

thirteen.
You give me the kind of feelings people write about in novels.

fourteen.
You sit there in heartache, waiting for some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways.

fifteen.
Don't forget the day we met. It changed history... at least for you and me.

sixteen.
Your lack of facebook pictures makes me wonder if you're shy, a wanted criminal or just extremely unattractive.

seventeen.
If I were your coworker I'd sexually harass you.

eighteen.
Since its your birthday, I'll grant your ridiculous request of barbecuing a veggie burger.

nineteen.
You make me laugh! Can you truthfully look at them and say you don't think they're more than friends?

twenty.
All I can do is be me, who ever that might be.

twenty one.
Hey kid, the world's too big.

twenty two.
I'll walk on the dark side, just so I can see the stars.
Yes, I'd go to hell for them. Its sad what I'd do for beauty.

twenty three.

No offense, but if we had children, imagine how messed up they'd be. We just can't do that to society!

twenty four.
You remind me of the times when I knew who I was.

twenty five.
There's a wild side to every innocent face.

No comments:

Post a Comment