Thursday, September 10, 2009

Take me as I am, I'm tired of running.

Yo yo yo. This blog has been co-edited by Helene. :]

  1. Greater things have yet to come and greater things are yet to be done in this city.
  2. She gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind.
  3. Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone who is difficult to share it with.
  4. "Of course God knew what would happen if they used their freedom the wrong way: apparently, he thought it worth the risk." C.S. Lewis
  5. Some people never get over their first loves and spend their whole life seeking the same thrill.
  6. She swears that there's no difference between the lies and compliments. Its all the same if everybody leaves her.
  7. I just hope that, one day you'll see me again and when you do, I hope your heart drops.
  8. People haven't always been there for me, but music always has.
  9. I suffer from girlnextdooritis. I'm always friends with the guy and that's it.
  10. I never want to see you unhappy. I thought you'd want the same for me.
beauty quote Pictures, Images and Photos

beauty quote Pictures, Images and Photos

beauty Pictures, Images and Photos

--- Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment