Thursday, September 24, 2009

I get to see him on Saturday.

1. Turn on the shower and lock the door. Fall upon the tile and cry once more. Grab a towel - muffle the sounds. Don't let a soul hear you break down.

Crayons Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Sometimes you need to stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.


3. I'm not looking to fall in love. I just want someone to be my friend, to give me butterflies, to kiss me and to hold my hand. Someone to make me happy but not make me promise anything. Is that so wrong?

heels Pictures, Images and Photos

4. Road signs and street lights are what guide you on your way. Distance doesn't seem to matter much when you have big dreams at a young age.

5. Second chances, they don't ever matter. People never change. Once a whore, you're nothing more; I'm sorry that will never change.


Tranquility Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment