Friday, September 25, 2009

"Have fun with your little slut." "Actually, she's rather lovely."

One - Do whatever you want and if you'll regret it in the morning, sleep in late.
Two - I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience.
Three - Not all who wander are lost.
Bright City Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Four - Be happy for this moment; this moment in your life. Where not all things are perfect, but all things feel right.
Five - Forget about all of the reasons why something won't work. All you need is one reason as to why it will.
Six - It's easier to be fighting against the world than it is to be fighting against yourself.
cool Pictures, Images and Photos
Seven - Don't hold a grudge; try my hand instead.
Eight - Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind or I won't live to see another day because a girl like you is impossible to find.
Nine - You might not end up where you thought you'd be but you'll always end up where you're meant to be.
Ten - "I think that someday I'm going to meet a sweet, smart, funny boy who will make me happy." "Really? Because I think that too."
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment