Thursday, October 1, 2009

Where I come from.

1!
I think that every girl needs to date a sweet gentleman, a charming liar, a determined brain and a pretty boy to show her she deserves respect, flattery, intelligence and something beautiful.

2!
So one last touch and then you'll go. We'll pretend that it meant something more. But it was vile, and it was cheap, and you're beautiful but you mean nothing to me.

3!
A shattered heart and tear struck eyes; its all a result of his beautiful lies.

4!
Promise me that she isn't your everything.

5!
And there'll always be those awkward times when we look at each other and remember how we used to feel.

6!
She still wastes hours trying to turn herself into something she'll never be.

7!
She covers her insecurities with make up. She hides her fears with the drugs. She ignores reality when she bleeds. And she fakes her happiness with alcohol. Can no one see the mess she is?

8!
I'm afraid that I'm going to end up alone. I'm afraid I'm always going to be someone's friend, someone's sister, someone's confidante, but never someone's everything.

9!
Here's to all of the girls you'll kiss.
I hope you'll leave scars on their lips.

10!
Easy, it's not, I'm afraid you'll find, for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment