Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ughh

1
Maybe, just maybe... I'm not actually okay. Maybe there is something wrong. Maybe this is more than just teenaged distress. Maybe its more. Does anyone care enough to wonder?

2
If you only do what you've always done, you'll never have more than what you have already got.

3
I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.

4
And I start a fight because I need to feel something and you do what you want because I'm not what you wanted.

5
I Miss You.
the old you, the one that laughed with me, and was nice to me, and was my best friend.
the old you, who told me his problems and asked me to fix them, and even if i couldn’t, he’d be happy that i helped him.
the old you, who would parent the others and rule them like they were a kingdom. the old you, who would talk shit with me about idiots.
the old you, the one who never called me names, or made me feel dumb, or anything..
just.. the old you, who knew nothing about me and didn’t want to know anything about me..the old you.


6
Before you go bragging to your friends about how you broke it off, I already told them. And you know what they said? "You're too good for him anyways."

7
When you forget her, don't you dare remember me.

8
Everytime I turn around, some one I've known forever feels like a total stranger. Even I feel like a total stranger.

9
I wish I could smoke a million cigarettes and not eat for a week. To make the people around me worry and call you and tell you that maybe I'm not fine after all.

10
I made a list of wrongs and rights tonight and your number one on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment