Saturday, October 24, 2009

You make me so happy.

1
You're cold but you're beautiful.
You're a mess but I like it that way.

2
Believe in your flyness and conquer your shyness.

3
He acts like he doesn't care but we all know he's falling apart without her smile.

old couple Pictures, Images and Photos

4
All you had to do was fight for me.

5
Once upon a time, this girl made you smile.

6
Those nights you just can't fall asleep -- its because you're busy in someone else's dreams.

shadow Pictures, Images and Photos

7
You saw her today. I know you did. You didn't hold me as tight and you're eyes had the glow of her smile in them.

8
And someday, when I'm ninety, she's that wooden rocking chair I want rocking right beside me.

9
And everyone's just spending all day thinking about someone who's thinking about someone else.

10
He asked me if I was alright. I looked at him, shocked. After ignoring me all day, you ripped out my heart, threw it on the ground and jumped on it a few times. Yeah, idiot, I'm alright.

Bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment