Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And I'll be making history like I do.

One. They think you a saint simply because you were daft enough to die for love. Love? A passing fancy, no more, no less.

Two. I have always had a depression; I have always been cursed with a restlessness. I thought I would never change. I thought I would always be that way. Always be a wanderer. But you've changed me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You make me want to stay.

Three. You know that you've got something special when the love quotes finally make you smile.

Four. I know we're meant to be because the silences we share are so musical.

Five. Everything was so much easier when our hearts weren't involved.

Six. I think a part of me will always miss you.

Seven. "So this is lonely..." She whispered to herself as she sat on the steps outside her house while she waited for anything to happen. Anything at all.

Eight. One day our dreamers died within us. When all our answers never came we hid beneath our skins. But our shadows never looked the same.

Nine. You don't have to visit a madhouse to find distressed minds. Our planet is the mental institution of the universe.

Ten. I can't say that you're handsome but you set my heart on fire and turn my legs to spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment