Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Does she mean anything?

Uno
I won't promise you I'll love you forever because I don't think that's the case but I can tell you that right now, you mean more to me than anyone or anything on this earth.

Dos
You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground. I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds.

Tres
Fail. Be bad at things. Be embarrassed. Be vulnerable. Go out on a limb or two or twelve. You will fall and it will hurt but the farther you fall, the higher you rose and and the higher you rise, the clearer your future becomes.

Cuatro
And one thought rose above all the others that swarmed my mind, he doesn't love you.

Cinco
They say that to remind you that you're better than the jerk who left you except its not helping because the whole time you think to yourself, it wasn't enough to keep him.

Seis
Here's to the moment in your life where nothing feels perfect but everything feels right.

Siete
Find someone who makes you smile and never, ever give up on them.

Ocho
If you took the time and listened to all of her top-played songs, maybe you'd understand her just a bit more.

Nueve
So turn that music louder, baby, and sing your pain away.

Diez
If it doesn't hurt in the end, it was wasn't worth it in the begining.

Once
Its easy for her because everything's always been easy for her. She just wishes that she could fight for something and excel at it rather than have everything just come so easily.

Doce
I opened my heart for you. I can stand around like a fool waiting for you to be ready.

Trece
You don't always win your battles but its good to know you fought.

Catorce
Don't you think its more important to be extremely happy for a short while and lose it then be just okay for your whole life?

Quince
I've noticed that in the end, you think about the begining.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment