Friday, October 30, 2009

Three Weeks :]

I've never felt this way before, before I found you.
Was wrapped up in my problems but that didn't phase you.
You pushed away the fears, the fears you held my hand through.
I am just so lucky, lucky to have found you. 10/09/09 :] <3>

1.
You are who you are when no one is looking.

2.
Don't be afraid of the world. We're just all people you could've been.

3.
Welcome to broken hearted airlines. Thank you for crashing and burning with us tonight.

4.
A true man doesn't need to romance a different girl every night. A true man romances one girl for the rest of his life.

5.
She doesn't want to hear she's beautiful. She wants to know she is.

6.
I'll sit with my friends and laugh about what we've all been through but my breath catches when someone brings up you.

7.
Its okay because my heart's in the right place. I've got the sun and the moon and the stars above because today I fell in love.

8.
Its almost like you had it planned out. Like you smiled when you shook my head and said, "I'm about to screw you over."

9.
You, my dear, are that girl people refer to when they say that's what she said.

10.
Your words are so simple and yet they mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment