Saturday, November 14, 2009

What would Jesus do?

1] You thrill me and I wish you didn't thrill her too.

2] It doesn't matter how pretty my dreams are. You're still my favorite one.

3] There are hearts that never mend once they are broken. Or if they do mend, they heal themselves in a crooked and lopsided way, as if sewn together by a careless craftsmen.

4] I would live forever if I could, but not like this.

5] And she loved a little boy very, very much - even more than she loved herself.

6] I'm beginning to find that hope is far too easy to lose.

7] "After all this time?" "Always," said Snape.

8] I really just don't want to be mean to you anymore. I just want to love you like you've always loved me.

9] Tears fall from your eyes because you know that you're not okay.

10] And he sends you flowers every spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment