Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nicole, Anna, and Maddy :]

One
It's not going to be the easiest thing to accept, its better than losing you.
[^^ I love my boyfriend. ^^]

Two
I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her. I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart.

Three
She's a wild one with an angel's face.

Four
They say life is hard. She says, "That's alright."

Five
Take my hand across this slippery ice. I promise, we'll make it and if we don't, we'll fall together.

Six
If kisses were snowflakes and I were God, I'd send you a blizzard this winter.

Seven
We do the best we can in a small town; act like kids in love when the sun goes down.

Eight
Sure, she's pretty, but it's about more than that. You two connect. Anything you throw at her, she can throw right back. You figured out what's going on in that predictable head of hers in under five minutes, but something tells you that her heart would take about five years.
^^My good friend texted this to me and told me it reminds him of me. :]

Nine
Sometimes you need a breakdown. One of those yell at everyone, cry until you fall and can't breathe kind of breakdowns. Then you feel better. And if you don't, at least people will know you`re not okay.

Ten
You walk around like you're okay. Maybe you're not, at least not today. The sun's not shining, but there's no rain. This feeling of missing you is driving me insane.

Eleven
Have you ever sneezed while chewing gum and accidentally spit the gum out in the process? Well, that sucks.

Twelve
I don't know who I've become since that rainy November day when I told you I wouldn't change.

Thirteen
You once made this promise to stay by my side. But after some time, you just pushed me aside.

Fourteen
Be my bad boy. Be my man. Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend. You can be my bad boy but understand that I don't need you again.
^^ Is it sad that this reminds me of a video game character? =P

Fifteen

The thing that was different about last night was that I had no more excuses or reasons. I had no pretty words to soothe your soul. I couldn't brush it over and say it was in the past because its very real. Its very much a part of me. I showed you who I was and, when presented with the choice, you decided to stay and love me for who I am. :]

Sixteen
I wonder how many girls never get the guy they want but end up with the one they're meant for.

Seventeen
Nothing kills me more than having to look into his eyes and tell him I have no feelings for him. But, I tell myself, its better this way.

Eighteen
I just want someone who looks forward to seeing me everyday. Someone who notices when I dress up and someone who thinks I'm beautiful when I dress down.

Nineteen
He loved to run his hands through her silky brown hair. So she grew it, longer and longer, until it reached her waist. She continued to grow it for the year and a half they were together. A tearful break-up, however, and she chopped it all off.

Twenty
One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.

1 comment:

  1. jesicaaaaaaaaaaaa i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    you never texted me after church whatsup with that?
    love anna

    ReplyDelete