Monday, November 23, 2009

How is he? Broken...

1
I'm not afraid of heights; I'm afraid of falling. I'm not afraid of the dark; I'm afraid of what's in it. I'm not afraid to fall in love; I'm afraid of not being loved in return.

2
One thing about being on top of the word... It gives you a very, very long way to fall.

3
Kiss her like she's famous. Hold her like she's the whole world. Tell her she means everything to you.

4
There are two kinds of love. Our love and God's love. God makes both of them. Love is important to God.

5
When you want to give up and your heart is about to break, remember, you're perfect because God makes no mistakes.

6
Every man has that one girl who doesn't know how much she means to him.

7
Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.

8
So, now you love me? Well, that's cute; adorable, in fact.

9
She let her heart and soul ride in your hands but you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans.

10
It took her awhile to figure out that she could run but when she did, she was long gone... Long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment