Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby, you weren't the first or the last or the worst.

One
Risk more than others think safe.
Care more than others think wise.
Dream more than others think practical.
And expect more than others think is possible.

Two
And everytime you feel like crying, I'm going to try to make you laugh. And if I can't, if it just hurts too bad, then we will wait and I will keep you company through those days so long and black.

Three
The words I want to say keep getting stuck in my throat. I keep meaning to tell you, but I'm afraid I might choke.

Four
Here's to the moments where we weren't hoping for wrong or right, we just crossed our fingers and hoped for the best.

Five
And right before he turned to leave, I said, "You don't know what you mean to me."

Six
Part of me just wants to find the right words to hurt you like you hurt me.

Seven
I know I'm full of insecurities and disappointments but I promise that there's a part of me worth keeping.

Eight
Because the way we kiss is better than any drug. Because when I'm with you, I believe in love.

Nine
Sometimes solutions aren't that simple. Sometimes goodbyes are the only way.

Ten
So kiss me hard because this will be the last time I let you. You will be back someday and that awkward kiss that screams of other people's lips will be of service to keeping away.

Eleven
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. - Emily Dickinson

Twelve
And she puts on her prettiest dress and dances around her room, just wishing she was in your arms.

Thirteen
There will always be one guy, one kiss and one moment you'll remember forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment