Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fever

1
"Would he be okay with that?"
"We just won't tell him until it's too late..."
^^ I love my grandma!^^

2
I do my thing and you do yours. I am I and you are you. But if in the end we end up together its beautiful.

3
She fakes a smile and presses her lips against his.

4
I love it when, in the middle of our kiss, I can feel you smiling.

5
So I went out and bought her roses. She complained about the thorns. I caught her smiling. That's what I do it for.

6
I want a job where I can stay up all night, sleep all day, never worry about money, and meet every hot person in this damn town.

7
I hate that I never gave you more than half of my heart.

8
There are some people in life who make you
smile a little brighter,
laugh a little louder,
and live a little better.


9
You know how it is when you don't want to miss them but you want them to miss you.

10
And they told her, "You don't have to sell yourself like that." The only thing she could reply is, "I'm not that smart but I am that pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment