Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beam out tonight.

one.
She knew one hundred and forty calories wasn't enough to live by
but she didn't really want to live, per se.

two.
If you're going to love me, love me deeply. If you're going to break my heart, break it all. If you're going to care about me, care about me completely. If you're not going to hold me, don't let me fall. If you're going to stay forever, stay forever but if you're going to leave, leave today. If you're going to change, change for the better and if you're going to talk, mean what you say.

three.
"The way I feel for you is just ridiculously special."
"I just love you."

four.
Don't worry, when I'm famous, I'll remember you.
I'll remember you and how you were always there for me.

[^^dedicated to Nicole Noel and Susel Alina!^^]

five.
I don't care how far away from me you are, or how long its been since we've talked. I don't care how mad I got at you or how mad you've been at me. You're still what matters most to me and I could never give up on that.

six.
Take me back to when our world was one block wide;
When I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried.

seven.
He stumbles over his words. Closes his eyes tightly. Breathes in. Breathes out. Almost loses his courage. "I love you," he says. "I love you so much it hurts."

eight.
It's not where you are in life. It's who you have by your side.

nine.
But I'm not good for you, and if you want my friends' opinions, you're not good for me either. But disregarding all of that, you still hold my heart, just like always.

ten.
Its hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen but its even harder to give up on it when its all you've ever wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment