Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today, I hate people who don't do their dishes.

Even though I'm over him, I still think about him when I'm all alone here, reading these quotes.
All she has to do is put her headphones on and walk away from it all.
The gifts you're receiving from me will be one awkward silence and two hopes you cry yourself to sleep, staying up, waiting by the phone.
I want you to miss me so badly.
Who do you want to be? The guy I tell all my secrets to or the guy all of my secrets are about?
There are some feelings that fill you up, that dig their roots into your skin and never let go ahey blow you over like the strongest wind and waves.
I'll wear those shoes and you can wear that dress.
So forgive me for being honest, but things would be different if you weren't around and I'm not really sure as to whether or not they wouldn't be better.
But most of the time, I just think I wasn't good enough.
Other boys will try to tell me that I'm theirs but I can promise you, right now, deep down in my heart, I will always be your girl and no one else's.
"GUESS WHAT!" "What?!" "I love you." [<<>
I'm still in love with you.
I don't know what we are. Sometimes, it feels like we are friends. Sometimes, it feels like we are more than that. Sometimes, it feels like I've never known you at all.
And I know it sounds like we're crazy teenagers and you've heard it all but this is different. I believe in us.
All the words we never say come out and then we're all ashamed.
You always hurt the ones you love.
My newest goal in life is to kiss you under mistletoe.
Find that guy who will pick up the pieces of your broken heart and put them all back together except for one piece which he'll replace with a piece of his own heart.
I wanna get with ya and take ya pictuh.
I love sneaking up behind you, wrapping my arms around you, and kissing your cheek.
Just want it with everything you have.
And all I want is him to be standing outside my window when I wake up Christmas morning with a sign that says, "Santa forgot one."

No comments:

Post a Comment