Sunday, December 27, 2009

Today I hate caffiene

I don't wanna make you cry.
And I used to think I was all you would need.
Day 'n' night, I toss and turn. I keep stress in my mind.
On my birthday in your calender, there's nothing. Wow. Thanks, mom.
Apologizing for the sake of easing your conscience is one of the most selfish things you can do. Don't rip their wounds right open again if you know it won't change anything.
They say people come and go in your life, but the truth is, no one ever really disappears from your life. Their role just changes.
I could conquer the world with one hand if you were holding the other.
And that was what she did, she made little paper boats. And she jumped on people. Yes, she jumped on people a lot. And she liked to look pretty because she knew she was. And sometimes she got very, very confused but deep, deep, deep, deep down, she was just a happy, sweet girl who was always falling in love.
I say I need you but I don't. I don't have you right now and I'm living quite healthily. I'm not sick. Maybe, I'm a little, okay, extremely, sad but I don't need you. I just love you.
And sweetheart, I work this world like my own runway.
We always have two reasons for doing something: a good reason and the real reason.
I love that you haven't given up on me though I've given you every reason to.
I cannot seem to get along with you and I cannot seem to get along without you.
If you had one phone call to make before you died, who would you call, what would you say, and what are you waiting for?
You'll always be part of me.
Letting go is something you do when you still believe in someone, you just don't love them anymore.
Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and seen a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you, how many moments of other peoples lives we have been in. Were we part of someone's life when their dreams came true, or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow destined to be there...or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think; you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it.
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Once upon a time,
You were my best friend.
When you held my hand,
You promised 'til the end.

But I stayed up too late.
Or my problems were too much.
Or my cursive was too messy.
Or you just ran out of love.

Because you looked me in the eye
And told me we were through.
Then you walked away from me,
And my heart tore into two.

And I forget to breathe,
Because I hold my breath sometimes.
Like the night you said goodbye.
You said you'd never say goodbye.

I wonder if you care,
Or if you ever cared at all.
I wonder if wonder.
If you ever want to call.

I see you in the halls,
And my heart begins to race.
You easily glance at me,
With no emotion on your face.

And I forget to breathe,
Because I hold my breath sometimes.
Like the night you said goodbye.
You said you'd never say goodbye.

If you ever want to know,
How it feels to feel this way,
You can look inside my heart,
And see how badly I'm not okay.

So I take a deep breath,
Because sometimes I forget to breathe.
Like when you said goodbye,
When you walked away from me.

That night I didn't breathe,
I held my breathe all night.
The night you said goodbye.
You said you'd never say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment