Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today, I hate dysfunction.

I'm gonna break your heart, watch you take the fall.
"Pretend to be in love with me," He said as she thought, "It's really not that hard."
Please fall down for me, Mr. Moon.
Remember, no matter who brings you down, I'm always here to pick you up. That's what best friends are for.
If you have to ask yourself if this quote was dedicated to you, it most definitely is.
Isn't it funny how one morning you can wake up and realize you're not in love with the boy of your dreams anymore?
If you repeat chapters, the end will remain the same.
It took awhile for me to understand what love is but now that I get it, it'll take forever to forget.
You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remembering dreaming. That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll always be waiting.
Beautiful people don't just happen.
There's a place in this world where people like you find people like me.
She's always going to love him and he's never going to know.
You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever afters.
"SO IF ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE, WOULD YOU TOO?" "FIRST OF ALL, IT WAS MY IDEA TO JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE."
No hard feelings. No one to blame. Just two people who didn't feel the same.
And maybe, someday someone will fill this hole you left in my heart.
Somewhere in between all the mind games, lies, and seduction, i fell for you. Somewhere in between all the broken promises, manipulation, and heartaches, i got over you but i guess i fibbed a few times, too. Remember all those times i swore i needed you? Well consider them lies because, baby, here i am without you and i survived.
You get into the biggest fights with those you love the most because that relationship is worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment