Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today, people who put me in pain.

Hey little mama. Ooh, you're a stunner.
Tell me what you know about dreamin, dreamin. You don't really know about nothin, nothin. Tell me what you know about them night terrors every night; 5 am, cold sweats, wakin' up to the skies. Tell me what you know about dreams, dreams. Tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin. You don't really care about the trials of tomorrow, rather lay awake in a path full of sorrow. - Pursuit of Happiness, Kid Cudi
And in the end, you're just a typical guy, dragging along a girl all because you don't know what you want.
A heart break isn't always like a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it's like a feather dropping and the only one who can hear it is you.
Sometimes, I seriously question your sexuality.
"I was off to church." "I was off to drink you away."
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to him.
I've got some issues that nobody can see and all of these emotions are pouring out of me.
If you wait for me, I'll be your light in the dark if you lose your way. If you wait for me, I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say. I'll be your shelter, I'll be you fate. Wait for me.
Was it a good kiss?
I'm not yours and you're not mine but let's just sit here and pass the time.
If I fall, if I die, know I lived and missed some bullets
For once, I don't have to try to be happy. When I'm with you, I just am.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
The world is smaller than you think and the people in it are more beautiful than you imagine.
Study nature. Love nature. Stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches.

Yeah, you know you love her.
I suffer from girlnextdooritis when a guy is friends with you and that's it.
Love isn't what makes the world go around, it's what makes it worth it.
I know I love you because you make me laugh. You have me thinking about you right before I fall asleep.
She's getting to you. You're starting to realize you don't like being without her.
Fall hard, fall long, fall forever.
You're so tough. I want to be your first weakness.
Its like taking me to the top of the highest mountain, showing me the world and saying, "This what you can never have."
Twenty years from now, you'll be more disappointed by the things you haven't done rather than those you have.
I need a boy to give me a good hug and say, "I'm sorry our gender sucks."
If I could have one dance with you, I'd choose a song that never ends.
What can I say? You're just my kind of guy.
Maybe I was trying to be obviously, extremely, pitifully, shamelessly awkward.
In fact, he liked everything about her.
You stolid ignoramus, you make me so lugubrious sometimes.

Here's to never forgetting.
Me and you, we could make the world jealous.
If you're truly meant to be together, you'll always find your way back to one another.
I want to be the last thing you think about before you fall asleep.
When she's in deep emotional pain, she closes her eyes and stays silent, as if she's at peace.
Kiss me and then tell me you don't feel a thing.
I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
And when you take, you take the very best of me.
She talks about you like you put the stars in the sky.
A girl worth kissing is not easily kissed.
Baby, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment