Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today, I hate cupboards.

Goodbyes make you think of what you had, what you lost, and what you took for granted.
Its not that our love died, its just that it never really bloomed.
Promise me she isn't your whole world.
Everytime we kissed, you closed your eyes but I forced mine open just to see those short-lived moments where I let myself let you.
Just to see you smile, I'd do anything you tell me to.
I'm not comfortable with how this story ends. At first we were lovers, and now we're not even friends.
Hello, its me again. A whole lot has changed since I left.
It doesn't hurt to dream. It hurts to wake up.
I don't know why I act the way I do, like I have nothing to lose. Sometimes I act like my own worst enemy. I guess that's just the cowboy in me.
My favorite was when he finally said I love you. When I told him "I love you too," I felt, even in the darkness, how happy he was to hear those words. He had the cutest smile on him & he said, "I can't believe you love me too."

Jake, I love you. So please, don't make me choose. Cause it'll be him. It's always been him
[ ^^ for my brother, Jake ^^]
You just don't get it, do you? I'm not the girl you used to know.
There's something in you smile that makes me think that maybe you weren't quite ready to let me go either.
Do you ever feel like, if you were prettier, life would be so much easier?
I know I didn't love him, but I don't think anyone will understand how much I miss that boy.
Today, I was on the bus, venting to my best friend; my date had stood me up. I blamed it on my looks. As we got off, I heard a little boy say to his grandma, "I don't think she was ugly. I think she's pretty. I'd marry her."
"Wow... I'm so... I don't know... What's the word?"
"Perfect?"
She completely fell for him, but he didn't even stumble.
Sometimes, someone says something and it fits into a little empty place in your heart.
Since I ain't got nothing, I ain't got nothing to lose.
All you had to do was fight for me.
Its sad when people you know become people you knew. When you can walk right past someone and act like they were never a big part of your life. When you used to be able to talk for hours and now you can't talk at all.
~~If you judge people, you have no time to love them.~~
Arms are for hugging. Boys are for kissing. Sluts are for dissing. Best friends are for when the boy is kissing the slut and all you really need is a hug.
You're her whole entire world, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment