Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today, I hate haters.

This post, or at least the first ten quotes, is/are dedicated to one of my best friends in this entire world, Shelbea. She told me that almost all of my quotes are about relationships so I present to you ten that are not. :] Love, Jessica.

I'm not giving up. I'm starting over.
I want a friend who will notice that I'm not okay just by the way I'm texting them.
The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog.
Here's a map and here's a bible, in case you ever lose your way.
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.
Well behaved women rarely make history.
People say that everything happens for a reason but really, we just give a reason for everything that's happened.
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
And then you said my name, and I knew I couldn't ignore you any longer.
You don't know this but, it's not supposed to be like this. Life isn't supposed to be this hard.
Here’s to the kids. The kids who would spend their night with Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones then go to some vomit-stained high school party. Here's to the kids who 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. Here's to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. Here's to the kids who were never too good at life, but were still wicked cool. Here's to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV. Here's to the kids that blame MTV for ruining their life. Here's to the kids who care more about the music then the haircut. Here's to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. Here's to the kids who hum 'a little less sixteen candles and a little more touch me' when they're stuck at home, dateless, on a Saturday night. Here's to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn't even know they existed. Here's to the kids that read Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn't feel alone after doing so. Here's to the kids who spend their days in photo booths with their best friend. Here's to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don't care. Here's to the kids who speak their mind. Here's to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. Here's to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. Here's to the kids who will never have 100% confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that. - Pete Wentz
Its funny how someone can break your heart and you'll still love them with all the little pieces.
And maybe, someday, you'll write me a song too.
Let's flip a coin. Heads - you're mine. Tails - I'm yours.
A boy cried to God, "Why did I lose her?" God said, "You didn't lose her. You let her go."
It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Oh, but what if it does?
She said, "My heart is bleeding for you." And he says, "You're getting blood on my shoes."
Everyone is taught to look both ways before you cross the street and to be quiet in the library but we're never taught the important things, like how to keep breathing when your heart breaks in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment