Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today, I hate cacti.

I always understand, in case you ever feel like being understood.
Challenges are what make like interesting. Overcoming them is what makes like worth it.
I sang your songs, I danced your dance, I gave all of your friends a dance but it wasn't worth never being yours.
Hopeless romantics know the truth: he's not just another heartbreaker. He's simply fallen in love with you.
Find me a person on their death bed who regrets chasing their dreams and I'll put down this microphone right now.
How long gone are you gonna be?
I want to be that one chance you took hoping that it would be the best chance you'd ever take.
Practice makes perfect but too much makes a whore.
I just need to see that two people can stay together forever.
True love brings out the best of you, it doesn't become the best of you.
I could make a million or wind up broke, free and easy down the road I go.
Hope is the ability to listen to the music of the future. Faith is being able to dance to it today.
People like you make people like me want to be a better person.
They can't kill your dreams, so they assassinate your character.
Maybe someday you'll look back and say, "Wow. That girl did love me."
Just a game? That's worse than sticks and stones.
Do it today. It could be illegal tomorrow.
Smile, gorgeous, because you deserve to.
YOU MAY SEE ME STRUGGLE, BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME FALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment