Thursday, December 10, 2009

To my best friend, Cecilia.

Well, Cecilia is one of the most amazing people on this earth. And, when I say amazing, I mean stunning, intelligent, unparalleled, innovative, and charming. Gosh, I just love her so damn much. No one will ever be able to touch my heart like she has. She's seen me at my best, my happiest. She's seen me and got me through my worst. She was hands on involved in my stupidest moments.
Once upon a time, while I was at her house, we decided to go hiking up a hill where we found a little cave. Fearing mountain lions, we ran back to her house. We came back armed with a bat, I believe, and salt water. Because that can really protect two twelve year old girls from a mountain lion, right?
Another time, during her little sister's sleep over party, we had the idea to prank them. We sneaked into the kitchen with lotion, shaving cream, and various other ingredients of mayhem. Cecil had the idea to get whipped cream. Being stupid, though, she grabbed it by its lid and it fell out and landed on my foot. I thought I broke it. It was just a bruise though.
And have any of you been on The Grizzly at Great America? Well, girls, you might not want to go on with your boyfriends. Trust me, kay?
Well, I hope this shows a small portion of my love for the extremely incredible girl I'm proud to have called my best friend since forth grade.
I love you Cecilia, Cecil, Smecil, Smeci, Cec.
With all of my heart,
Jessy :]

PS. Like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment