Monday, December 28, 2009

Today I hate pain.

Stop... You're hurting me...
Call me Mr. Flinstone, I can make your bed rock.
I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave.
Have some faith, not everyone you love is going to leave you.
Oh... That was your girl? I thought I recognized her...
I can't help but remember everything. I mean, you see somebody and you think about all they've ever said and done - the good and the bad. It all comes back to you, and it feels so right and hurts so bad all at once.
You showed me what it's like not to care.
I want to marry you someday.
Nobody said it was going to be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice.
Faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase.
Smiling is my favorite. You make me smile. That makes you my favorite.
Someday, someone is going to thank you for letting me go.
You're not even mine and I'm afraid to lose you.
I might be wrong.
Someday all of the pain and memories will leave me, just like you did.
No reason to stay is a good reason to go.
Life is about falling. Living is about getting back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment