Saturday, December 26, 2009

Today, I hate intimidation.

You probably won't remember the test you failed, but chances are you will never forget the person you were with the night when you decided not to study.
If you feel like running today, you know I'd understand.
Just go back to sleep.
Did you think that I would cry on the phone?
This jealous actress has a habit of making things way too tragic.
Maybe it's not my weekend, but its gonna be my year.
That guy didn't know you because if he did, he would have never walked away.
I looked at him and he looked at me and, for a split second, it was like we forgave each other for everything.
Girl, we'll take the world by storm. It isn't that hard.
Life's tough. Get a helmet.
I called to let you know that, despite all that's happened and all the miles that separate us, I still think about the way it was in the beginning.
Life is an awfully ugly place to not have a best friend...
I'm damn good too.
One boy. One girl. Two hearts. Their world. Time goes by. Secrets rise. One more sad song. Tears shed. She's gone.
He was in love with her and, at times, he thought she loved him too.
He opens his lips and mouths, "Hi."
I have a theory that sleep heals you: inside and out. That's probably why I'm so messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment