Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today, I hate songs that bring back memories.

It felt good to have my hand back in yours.
Somehow, when we seek to discover the best in others, we sometimes bring out the best in ourselves.
It's a shame how two hearts are connected but can't be together.
Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.
Be honest, even when it hurts.
"Is it inappropriate to hold hands in church?" "Only if someone sees you." [Hehe. Jake's the best.]
When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better. ;]
You're not worth putting myself in these situations.
I've got the gift of one-liners and you've got the curse of curves.
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, the walks I want to take, the books I want to read and the friends I want to see.
Because, lately, I keep hearing people blame love but love doesn't walk away. People do.
I want someone provocative and talkative.
I still remember so much.
I used to think it was me wanting you but then I realized it was you pulling me back in which means you need me way more than you'll ever realize.
You can take back your memories. They're no good to me.
You're just writing it off like everyone else.
She says she's no good with words but I'm worse.
What hurts more than losing you is knowing that you're not fighting to keep me.
The problem with my sarcasm is that, while half the time people think I'm being sarcastic, I'm being quite sincere.
We're only young once. Let's screw this up right.
Maybe the reason you two have to stop loving each other is because fate wants you to be just friends, where forever is a lot more possible.
Gimme a kiss and say we're just friends.
And I still can't listen to that song.
Be strong because it will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.
Friends are the ones who would give the world to you. Best friends are the ones who already have.
I hope you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well.
In the end, we always go back to the people who were there in the beginning.
Heart, don't fail me now. Courage, don't desert me.
What happens when the boy holding your hand and the boy holding your heart are not the same person?
The ones who make you feel invincible even at your weakest points.

No comments:

Post a Comment