Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today I hate red lights.

Tell me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I would never leave.
I look at you and I see my best friend. Your energy and your passion inspire me in ways that I never thought possible. Your inner beauty is so strong that I no longer fear being myself. I no longer fear at all. I never thought that I could find someone to love that would love me back unconditionally. And then I realized that, although we are often apart, you are always with me. You are my soul mate. You give me purpose when I feel I have none. Without you my soul would be empty, my heart broken, my being incomplete. I thank God every day that you were brought into my life. And I thank you for loving me.
We may not have it all together but together we have it all.
Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.
I told him I was afraid of falling, and he whispered,"I have wings."
Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with.
We said our goodbyes and swore we'd stay in touch then we went our seperate ways, knowing that no one really does.
Don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing you'll always be there waiting.
Don't ever think you're nothing because someday, someone is going to put everything on the line for you.
We all carry around these things inside us that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors. They drown us out at sea.
If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend you'd fall in love with.

Its like one of those old fashioned movies where at the end everybody is screaming, "Tell him you love him!" but you just can't.
It's not your fault. You've been good to me.
I would rather fight with you then make love to anyone else.
And later, when he slipped into bed beside her with a whispered "Goodnight" in her ear, his hand lingering over her cheek and a soft kiss on her forehead, she wanted to believe in him more than ever.
You have no idea what you do to me and yet I can't tell you.
If you feel passionately about something, commit to it. Don't let anybody stop you. Trust me, they'll try.
I see you everyday and I miss you everyday. You're so close and still so far away...
Dare to dream your dreams, dare to believe you can achieve your dreams, Dare to have faith in yourself, and dare to love. What have you got to lose? It's just a dare.

Happy New Years :] - S&J


No comments:

Post a Comment