Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today, I hate PMSing.

I don't know, it's like we're two halves of the same person, or something. And when we're apart we... we just aren't happy.
There is nowhere else i could imagine wanting to be besides here in this car, with this girl, on this road, listening to this song. 
A hug can turn your day around, it's like an emotional Heimlich.
It's pretty hard to believe after all these years, I still need you this badly.
Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine. 
I love that when I breathe you in you smell like cake batter. And I love that you have this insane way of talking in circles that makes perfect sense. 
Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart.
He confessed; that when he grew up he wanted to grow up with her
But no matter what was going on in our lives, I could imagine lying beside her in bed at the end of the day, holding her while we talked and laughed, lost in each other's arms. - Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
Some people know they're meant to be together
Out the window is a blur and all I can really hear is this girl's hair flapping in the wind, and maybe if we drive fast enough the universe will lose track of us and forget to stick us somewhere else.
And sometimes I wear his sweatshirt even when I'm not cold.
For worse or for better, we're better together.
People don't change. They become more of who they are.
I remember what you wore the first day you walked into my life. You made me think, "Hey, this could be something."
I just wanna be the last thing you think about before you fall asleep.
I'm leaving because you never asked me to stay.
Do it today. It could be illegal tomorrow.
Do you know what girls want? They want real conversations and real love. We want cute dates together, nothing expensive, the truth is we only want to be with you. We want to hold hands and lie beneath the starts. We wanna be able to say something stupid and not worry about it. We want a guy that will love us for nothing but being us: plain and simple.
Don't say that you're sorry and I won't say I told you so.
You're There and I'm Here and There doesn't know how lucky he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment