Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today, I hate dashboards.

And what hurts the most is that you're my whole world and I'm not even a star in your sky.
S(HE) BE(LIE)VE(D)
And everything became so much clearer, you're a heartbroken heartbreaker.
As she waits for her real first passionate kiss.
Kissing is like salt water. You drink and your thirst increases.
Go ahead, take her hand. Show her that a boyfriend if first of all a best friend.
But he's not coming back.
Being without him would lead her to fall short in life, 'cause life is not complete when a part of your heart is missing.
You can hold me hostage anytime you want, baby.
 The simple trick is you're never supposed to act on it.
 You can love with all of your heart. No questions asked.

"You make me extremely nervous and I guess that's what makes you different from other girls."
Minutes before you got here, I was gonna jump too.
It's okay to be scared. It means you still have something left to lose.
If I promise not to cry can you look me in the eyes and for the first time in your life, tell me exactly how you feel?
I wonder if ever I will be a bride with a white lace gown, standing in front of everyone, looking beautiful, because someone loves me that much.
Take a deep breath. 

Never skip to the happy ending, you might miss the best part of the story.

She just wants a guy who will introduce him to his mother as his beautiful girlfriend.
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of the bench when there's plenty of room on the ends.
She'll wait for nobody and nothing else but him.
Just because something won't last forever doesn't mean it won't last a lifetime.
There's two kinds of people in the world: the givers and the takers. The givers always sleep better.
And I can still feel you next to me. 

"Just tell me why I was never good enough. I think you owe me at least that much. after all the months of second guessing and falling down, you owe me this. so before you go run of to your pretty little new girlfriend, look me in the eyes and tell me why after I nearly killed myself. trying to be perfect for you, I still never really lived up to your expectations."
It would be so nice if something just made sense for a change.
There are differences between what we long for, what we settle for, and what we were meant for.
But the stars don't shine in New York City.



No comments:

Post a Comment