Monday, January 11, 2010

Today, I hate non-waterproof mascara.

A friend will know by the sound of your voice, by the look on your face, by the way you walk, by the things you do, exactly what kid of day you're having
I want that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of love.
Well I wrote our names a thousand times...just to see yours sitting next to mine.
There are three types of people in this world: the ones who keep you alive, the ones who would otherwise cause you to die, and the ones who somehow manage to do both at the same time.
Everything is beautiful from the eyes of a writer.
I am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it... I just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn't go away.. and this feeling that we would be perfect together.
Just when you think that nothing is going to make your day better, you turn the corner and see him waiting for you with a big smile on his face.
Growing up with you will always be one of my favorite memories.
It was just you and me. Two friends. And then with a simple look, my hand fell into yours.
It's amazing how we don't even speak that often, how you tell me we are just friends...but when we make eye contact, when I look into your big, gorgeous eyes, and you smile, I know, something has to be there.
Calling it a simple schoolgirl crush was like saying a Rolls Royce was a vehicle with four wheels, something like a hay wagon.
She lived with his face in her heart.
Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, It's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them.
I have fallen in love with you, it's as simple and as complicated as that.
You are the one person in the world who is necessary to me.
And you know what I like the best? How hours after you kiss me, I can still feel it on my lips.
If I had wings and I could fly, I'd still walk with you.
I'm gonna buy you 11 roses so when you look in the mirror you will see the 12 most beautiful things in the world.
Because when I'm around him, the sky's a different blue.
One boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly. To put it mildly it was love at first sight. He smiled, she smiled, and they knew right away, this was the day they had waited for all their lives. For a moment the whole world revolved around one boy and one girl.
You know you're in love when you want to tell everyone about it, even though they haven't asked.
I look at you and think, this is the way it's supposed to be. This is what I've been waiting for. This everything. You're my everything.
When you look into my eyes please know my heart is in your hands.
I swear the best thing is listening to someone's heartbeat and know its beating like that because of you.
She thought I was impossible, but she loved me anyway, which is the best sort of love there is.
"Where's home for you?" "Wherever she is,"
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad. I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire if the furnace breaks. I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, I'll even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you've had too much to drink. All I wanna do is grow old with you. - Adam Sandler
Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me
Old Mr. Webster could never define what's being said between your heart and mine.
Let’s start our lives right now. I have no idea what this life is gonna look like, but I know it has the both of us in it, and I choose us.
The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person.
Saw this book and thought of you. Saw just about everything and thought of you.
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Call it desperation, but can't you see it in my eyes. That I wanna be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
Her lips could tell him better than all her stumbling words.
That's your problem. You don't want to be in love. You want to be in love in a movie
If you kiss me now, you'll fool me again.
The hardest part about breaking up, is the next day, opening your notebook only to see "I LOVE HIM" scribbled all over.
And she's just a stupid little girl with her hopes too high and feelings much too strong especially for a boy like him.
Even though I remind myself that we'll probably never be together...I still won't let myself fall for anyone else.
Don’t you miss the nights we talked for hours & I held the phone up to my music saying, "This is the part of the song that reminds me of us"
I hope you choke when you tell the next girl you love her.
She's a hopeless romantic and he's just hopeless.
"Snow White. Cinderella. All about wanting a guy, being saved by the guy It's Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Pocahontas. All about getting a guy. So basically we're screwed up because of Disney."
But we'll always have a history that won't let us forget about each other
You probably won't remember half the things that I’ll never forget
As you walked away all I wanted to do was hear, "I'll always love you,” one last time
Beautiful girl with pretty eyes, a hidden heart of hurt and lies. she sits alone in her bed and cries.. It's hard for her to realize... Love isn't all weak in the knees and butterflies.
In school they taught you everything from how the world started to how to prevent birth, yet, they forgot to teach how to mend a broken heart.
All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars
What can I do so you won't ever leave?
I have this connection with him, though he doesn't see it. It's like I turn around without a reason I can think of and he's either passing by or is standing nearby. I can pick him out of a crowd of over a hundred almost instantly sometimes. It's almost as if I can feel his presence.
I can make no apologies for following my heart.
Oh I just remembered how your hand fits the curve of my waist and how your smile fits the curve of my mind.
I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon. I like them right where they are all I wanted was you.
She feared that he would ask her what that thumping sound was, and she would have to tell him that it was her heart.
He's not the kind of guy you date, he's the kind you marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment