Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today, I hate lack of gum when its epically desired.

It's a lot easier to say you're angry than to admit you're hurt.
If you come over, I promise to have hot chocolate ready. We can snuggle up and sit by the fire. Or go outside and watch the moon rise higher.
Your chromosomes have combined beautifully.
It's hard to wait around for something you know won't happen, but it's even harder to stop waiting when you know it's everything you want.
Won't you come back home?
Just because he's the first guy to tell you that you're beautiful doesn't mean he's the only one who ever will. Please don't throw everything away for him.
I know how it feels to think of the right thing to say too late.
She won't forget him but she'll try.
She ran away with tears in her eyes. Boy, you just made an unbreakable girl break.
I never changed. You just lost interest.
'Cause your words are like bullets and I'm the way your weapons aim.
She calls him up; she's tripping on the phone line.
And when I see you, so many things flash by my eyes. My first kiss, my first heartbreak, the first time I settled for less than I deserved, the first time I compromised my beliefs for a boy, and the first time I thought I wasn't good enough. 
I didn't trip. I said hello to the floor with my face.
Boy, when you come around my guard goes up.
In a perfect world, you'd still be here.
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
You're playing with my heart and it's getting really lame. So choose what you want: the girl or the game.  
Two of the hardest tests in life: the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage to admit that you've waited for nothing.
I've seen nights without sleep and days without daylight.
I miss being eight when all he had to do was tag me for me to be it. 
 Cuddling on the coach, reading Harry Potter, would be the best night you could give me.
Seeing her sitting there unresponsive makes me realize that silence has a sound. 
He can’t help but tell himself what a shame it must be to fall in love with someone like him.
Confidence is that voice inside your head telling you that you're capable of being what you're becoming.
"After all this time?" "Always,"
She's in love with the boy.  
Don't try to make life a mathematics problem with yourself in the center and everything coming out equal. When you are good, bad things can still happen and if you are bad, you can still be lucky.
It's not those who are there when you need them. It's who has been there the entire time.
Lets gaze at the stars until the sun decides to show.
 
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
More like you can't stop writing third grade run-on sentences because you can't remotely begin to describe something or someone so inherently amazing. But you're a writer. You can describe anything. That's what you do: pictures to words, events to words, words to even better words. But nothing seems right. 
It's not so bad. You're only the best I ever had. 
You can always tell when two people are best friends because they're always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having.
You know, I think a guy becomes friends with a girl and vice versa, because they are both attracted to each other when they first meet. And if they weren’t attracted to each other, they would never have given each other a second look.
No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment