Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today, I hate many things.

This kind of existence is miserable. I would apologize but I don't think a "sorry" could fix this.
It's funny, the way a heart breaks. It seems like your world is crashing when, in reality, it's all in your head.
Who do you pray for before you go to sleep?
My dreams are so close, and yet so far away. Unraveling on the stage is my favorite part of the day. I stutter even on paper, but with the script, I know what to say.
You know you love someone when you want them, more that anyone else, to dry your tears for you.
He won't take the time to argue with someone who means nothing to him.
You know I'd go to the ends of the earth for you.
Here I am. Once again, I'm torn into pieces.
Life is just a lyric and love is just a rhyme.
I really shouldn't miss you but I can't let you go.
He had one of his dreams that night, and cried in his sleep for a long time, and Wendy held him tight.
Rah-rah. Ah-ah-ah. Ro-ma-ro-ma-ma. Ga-ga. Oh-la-la.  
Although we have been apart for a while, and now have different loves in our life, I still can't help wondering how your life is, and when I catch you glancing at me, I can't help but wonder if your heart beats a little faster, as mine does when I see you.
I think your heart grows back bigger, you know, once you get the hell beaten out of it.
I couldn't make him choose because I know he wouldn't choose me.
For a long time, you were it. I don't know why but it was you.
Thank you for missing me.
If this is what you want I'm fine with that but please don't ever come back; you had your chance.
One night, the moon said to me, 'If he makes you cry, why don't you leave him?' I looked at the moon and said, 'Moon, would you ever leave your sky?' 
Am I mad? That's your main concern after shattering my whole world? Mad for what? For breaking my heart? Or taking my innocence away? All the lies? Maybe for letting me put all my trust in you only to be betrayed? How about the fact that you didn't have the decency to tell me to my face? Or the way you think it's crazy that I'm crying over it, cause you think breaking up is no big deal? Am I mad? No. Of course not.
I'm supposed to be afraid of nothing.
Sometimes if you really want to make things work you have to keep you mouth shut and put your hurt aside.
Forget Edward or Jacob or Mike, I'm team Sirius. ;]
You say you don't love him, but I see it in your eyes that you want him, I know that you need him, I can tell by the look on your face when you see him that you still care, I know somewhere in your heart you wish he was there.
Promise me, that's all I want. Just a promise that you will never forget me. Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Promise me that you will always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don't want to live knowing I meant absolutely nothing to you.
He turned around and looked right at me and said nothing, not even hi. It was as if the months we had spent together, the times I spent loving him just weren't important, as if they never happened.
I guess I've been wishing on her star because she got what I wanted.
Love? It's kind of complicated, but I'll tell you this ... the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that's love right there.
Try as you may, you can't make someone love you.
You just let me walk away without a fight... that's what hurts the most, I knew I would have waited and fought for you forever.
I guess I'm supposed to tell you have too much makeup on, your skirt is too short, and the boys are after only one thing. But you look beautiful.
But you never fought for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment