Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today, I hate slings.

I do not understand how people can walk away from someone, in reality or conversation, and expect the other person to chase after them. Why must we, as people, challenge those we need so greatly? I refuse to believe that I will run to someone who walked away from me.
Maybe some people aren't meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe some are just passing through to teach us a lesson.
I need you. I don't know why but every now and then in my life for no reason at all, I need you.
I made you cupcakes for your birthday but you never showed up to the game.
You're easy. He's desperate. Have fun with that.
What made you think that he couldn't find the door in the morning when he found that bed so easily in the dark? 
It makes me happy to know that we ended on a good note.
You won’t realize just how many things remind you of a person until they become someone you no longer wish to remember.
I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints.
Don't take this personally because we were never really in love.
You smile makes me want to misbehave.
Crawl back to me. I dare you.
My dad took me to Paris for the weekend. We had the most amazing time. On the plane back to London he asked me, "Do you know why I took you to Paris, only you and me?" And I said, "Why?" And he said, "Because I wanted you to see Paris for the first time with a man who you know will love you for the rest of your life."
And I'm beginning to realize that I'm not who you need.Put your phone down and step away. Sorry honey, but he's not calling today.

If two past lovers can remain friends it's because they were either never really in love or they still are.
Your heart is my favorite shade of black.
Yeah, um... About your face? You should totally get that fixed.
I hate how, looking back, I only regret every decision I made.
And he'd never tell you but he can play guitar.
Welcome to broken hearted airlines. Thank you for crashing and burning with us tonight.
Fail. Be bad at things. Be embarrassed. Be vulnerable. Go out on a limb or two or twelve. You will fall and it will hurt but the farther you fall, the higher you rose and and the higher you rise, the clearer your future becomes.
If it doesn't hurt in the end, it was wasn't worth it in the beginning.
You don't always win your battles but its good to know you fought.
You're cold but you're beautiful. You're a mess but I like it that way.
And everyone's just spending all day thinking about someone who's thinking about someone else.
I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
I think that every girl needs to date a sweet gentleman, a charming liar, a determined brain and a pretty boy to show her she deserves respect, flattery, intelligence and something beautiful.
But it was vile, and it was cheap, and you're beautiful but you mean nothing to me.
I made a list of wrongs and rights tonight and your number one on both sides.
Road signs and street lights are what guide you on your way. Distance doesn't seem to matter much when you have big dreams at a young age.
And that girl that's pretty to you is pretty to other people.
Our message is simple: where our music is welcome, we will play it loud. Where our music isn't welcome, we'll play it even louder.
 I never want to see you unhappy. I thought you'd want the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment